Where Were You Wednesday

Remember when?
Where were you when?
Oh, I was.....
And I remember right after that......

Do those phrases sound familiar? I bet they do. We've all said them. We'll say them again today. Because today is Where Were You Wednesday. Below is an event.....tell where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news. Or in this case--heard the song!

My Heart Will Go On was released on Celine Dion's 1997 album Let's Talk About Love. It debuted #1 on Billboards Top 100, sold over 15 million copies and not only was the best selling single of 1998, but one of the best selling singles of all time.

Of course we can't help but think of the movie Titanic while thinking of the song, right?


I remember hearing the song on the radio over and over and over again. I remember loving the song! I also remember hearing it was a song that became a popular funeral song.
Oh, the tears!!

How about you? What was going on in your life while this song was popular?

Photo courtesy of Google Images.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...