Thank God It's Friday--Literally!

T.G.I.F. We've all seen it and heard it a million times. We'll devote Friday's to telling the world what we're thanking God for!

Last week I decided to list 3 blogging friends. Then it so happened my friend Ciara Knight had tagged me for a Pay It Forward Blogfest. Ha! And I already had my 3 bloggers posted. Loved that! God is good.


Today I'm going to spotlight a couple more blogs.




The F.A.I.T.H. Girls. Yes, that's me in the picture as well. We started this blog in January of 2007. These ladies are so special and wonderful. They been encouraging and faithful in friendship and helping me grow as a person, a writer, and a follower of Jesus. I love them!





Seekerville Okay-if you know anything about Christian writing or writers these ladies nor their blog need any introduction. They have made a great name in Seekerville. The photo doesn't show all the Seekerville ladies, but all the Seekerville ladies are AWESOME! I have learned so much from their blog. If you've never visited I highly suggest making the click over there.


So this week it's obvious I'm thankful for group blogs. I'm thankful for the prayer warriors who don't give up and who pray when asked. Much love!!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

Looks like a great group of stylish ladies. :)

Lindi said...

Ciara--As always--thanks for stopping by! They are a great group of ladies.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...