Unwritten-Encourage The Journey

No matter what we are doing in life there are struggles. Mondays will be our day to talk about what was left unwritten last week---and then offer encouragement for the following week.
And if everything from your previous week was written—let’s celebrate!




Confession time! I left a whole lot 'unwritten' last week. Only added a small word count to my manuscript, but I did critique chapters for a writing friend. And I saw the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn--which led to no morning writing time Friday morn.

So, how about you? Are you in the 'written' category for last week, or are you like me, in the 'unwritten?'

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm still in the planning stage. Early planning stage.

Lindi said...

Alex--planning stages are necessary! I should probably DO more planning. :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Blog posts was it for me. Oh, wait! Last week! Wow, it's been a long week. Last week I wrote a three page synopsis and a query-length synopsis. That counts as writing, right? Except writing that's really, really hard.

Lindi said...

Blog posts are writing--and they take time and thought. I count them! And congrats on the synopsis---that's sometimes harder than writing the book--agreed?

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...