Anyone up for a challenge today? We're keeping it short and simple. Just a little exercise in learning to be concise. I know at times I need it!
So, in the comment section post a 5 word sentence to describe your favorite kind of day.
I'll go first:
Cloudy, cool and soft breezes.
Or maybe---Pizza and cookies for lunch.
Wanna try?
If you post a 5 word answer in the comment section your name will be in the drawing for a $5 amazon card.
Rules-
1. You must post a 5 word answer
2. You must post your email address--in that undetectable format ex: belindapeterson at tds dot net--you know how it goes.
3. You must post your answer before 8:00 A.M. EST--Thursday, Nov 17th.
Winner will be announced next Wednesday. If you are that winner a $5 amazon card will be sent to you email.
Have fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
7 comments:
"Quality writing time without distractions."
This is something that's been on my mind of late--I wish.
jacksonlee51 at aol dot com
Lee
Best selling author Lani Diane Rich visits
Tossing It Out
Wednesday November 16th.
Warm with a lovely breeze.
lindsay AT lindsaydowns DOT com
Arlee---I couldn't have said it better. I like it!
Lindsay---I can picture you with a lap top--working on your wip-in a lounge chair, of course!
Very nice.
Rusty leaves crunching under boots.
Warm breezes carrying children's laughter.
How'd I do?
diannashuford at gmail dot com
Ciara--nice--I can picture it perfectly.
Dianna--Great imagery!
Post a Comment