Unwritten-Encourage The Journey

No matter what we are doing in life there are struggles. Mondays will be our day to talk about what was left unwritten last week---and then offer encouragement for the following week.
And if everything from your previous week was written—let’s celebrate!




I know a lot of you are in the midst of NANOWRIMO--I chose not to participate as I knew what I had on my calendar. This past week I stayed with my grandchildren while their parents were vacationing. What a treat! I love hanging with the little ones, 6 and 3.


Aren't they precious!!


Since I usually write early morning, my early mornings were spent fixing breakfast and getting the kiddos ready. I loved it!!

But this week, it's back to the grind. :)

What about you? How do you adjust at having your schedule take a turn?


I'm posting about how I prepare to write a novel on F.A.I.T.H. today. Check it out! ):

2 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

Your grandkids are ADORABLE!

About schedule adjusts-- I pretty much figure that it's going to adjust on a constant basis. So I just celebrate on the rare day that it doesn't, and just adjust every other day. Such is the life of a mom. :) And just like you, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lindi said...

Peggy,
You're right about the adjusting being almost a norm. I'm a go with the flow kind of girl. I guess it's a good thing.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...