Hi--we have 4 winners from last week.
H Day--winner is Donna
J Day--Winner is Sharkbytes
K Day--Winner is Susanne (yes, you already won once but there are no rules to how many times you can win--you can give this one to a friend!!)
Non-Challenge Day--Jaycee
Winners, please send your email address to belindapeterson (at) tds (dot) net.
Thanks for commenting---looking forward to week 3 of the challenge!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
5 comments:
My hubby did the laundry for me this weekend, without being asked. That is a big nice, as far as I'm concerned.
Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
Hi Lindi! Posted the above comment on the wrong post, LOL.
I won again? Wow! Thanks! You already have my address.
Have an AWESOME day!
Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
Hi Lindi...my friends put up with my rambling tongue, which I think is nice. Thanks so much for declaring your faith on your website and in your books. Blessings on the remainder of the Challlenge...
MakingTheWriteConnections
Susanne--Hubby doing the laundry is SO nice!! You're right!
And yes, you won again--:)
Jarm--Ah--I feel like I have the rambling tongue, too. Sometimes I just say--Okay, I'll stop. I'm rambling now.
It ALWAYS happens when I'm leaving a message on an answering machine.
Post a Comment