A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-Q

Why Do People Fall In Love-Q

Quaint!

Dictionary.com says:adjective, -having an old-fashioned attractiveness or charm; oddly picturesqueCheck It Out!

Love a definition when the word charm is used! I think people can find people to be quaint. A little old-fashionedness might be nice in today's crazy, fast-paced world! I can kind of picture the girl next door for this type of falling in love.

What about you? What do you think of when you think quaint?

And because it's a Q kind of day it's going to be a GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave a comment and your email address to be in the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch. (US residence only)

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Someone is going to have a great day. I LOVE your book. I'll shout out about this, everyone should read Her Best Catch. :)

Lindi said...

Ciara--you are too kind!!! :) Thanks.

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Ooh, me want!

jc[at]jayceedelorenzo[dot]com.

Ghadeer said...

There's something attractive about being quaint!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! I don't think of a person when I think quaint.

I think of a little cottage with a beautiful flower garden, a small vegetable garden, a swing in the back, a victorian style birdhouse on a pole, all surrounded by a white picket fence. That is quaint to me.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Lindi said...

Jaycee--you're entered!! :)


Jnana---I think so, too.


Susanne--when I think quaint in terms of people I always picture an Amish cap--not sure why.
But the 'scene' you described is the picture of quaint.

Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...