Sunday--non A-Z day, but I'm announcing the previous week's winners for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch.
Sunday's winner is Susanne!!
Tuesday's winner is Alex J Cavanaugh
Friday's winner is Shannon!!
Congrats to all!! Please email me at belindapeterson (at) tds (dot) net with your snail mail address and I'll get the books out to you!!
Happy Easter to all!! He is risen! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
4 comments:
Hi Lindi! What a fun surprise to find in today's blog post. I'm one of the winners! How cool. Thank you. : ) I'll be sending you an email soon. Happy Easter!
Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
Susanne--so glad you won--Happy Easter to you and your family. Look forward to hearing from you. :)
Really? Wow!
I'm drawn to happy people. Good luck to all the commenters. Her Best Catch is a great read!
Post a Comment