A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-X

Why Do People Fall In Love-X

Xanadu!

Dictionary.com says: noun a place of great beauty, luxury, and contentment.
Check It Out!

Yeah--this didn't come to me right away--and it might be stretching it a bit, but hey--if you think somebody is your idea of great beauty, luxury and contentment then go for it.

Agreed?

And because it's a crazy X day it's also going to be a GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave a comment and your email address to be entered into the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch! (US residence only)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! I was wondering what word you were going to come up with for the letter X. I had forgotten about Xanadu.

Kate OMara said...

Xanadu: the movie, song, play, book I particular like the movie based on the book with Marty Sheen as the bad boy, love interest running from the law.
Kate
http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/

Lindi said...

Susanne--X---hard day. :)

Kate--I remember the movie but with Olivia Newton John in it? Newer version?

Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...