Hello Ohio!!

Hi to all in Ohio who are having a fabulous time, I'm sure. Lenny and I are sorry we couldn't be there. We hope to see a lot of great pictures and hear the funny stories.
I'm sure the weather is cooperating. Down here in Georgia, it's hot, sunny and not a hint of rain in sight. Which probably isn't a good thing, because we need rain.
I can't find green leaf lettuce at the grocery and I'm sure it has something to do with the drought.
So we in the South are praying for rain. They say maybe next week--Wed or Fri someone told me?
Anyway, now I'm getting way off the topic.
So again-----Hello to all in Ohio. If anyone from the reunion reads this today and can email a photo, I"ll post it on here. We'll have kind of an interactive reunion!!

Miss all!!!

PS---HAVING CONTEST ON BLOG STARING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!
IT WILL RUN THROUGH WEDNESDAY---COME ON BACK AND CHECK IT OUT!

3 comments:

Jill's Jibberish said...

We are having a great time and wish you were here. Wendy said to tell you the topic of the reunion is "Lindi & Lenny" since you didn't show up. She also said to tell you pictures are reserved for only those who attended the reunion. But I'll sneak you a few. Wish you were here!!

Lindi said...

Thanks, Mom!!!
Your cats are fed and well. Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check back tomorrow for the contest. Tell Wendy she has to play because she has to win a Jeff Aebi CD!!

Lindi said...

Oh,
And Wendy's not being interactive....please send photos!!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...