Day One Winner

Oh---day one was fun!!

We had stolen money, confusion, a double wedding, an almost fire and a very loudly crying uncle. What fun stories. Go to the comment section to read about them if you haven't already.

Well, I put all the commenter's names in my pretty pink and green polka dotted box with the scalloped lid. (okay, sorry about going on and on about the cute box!)
Then I had my sweet hubby pull a name out.

The winner of the first CD is..........................

Angie!!
Congrats!
I'll have the CD's next week and will mail them at that time.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another fun sentence.
Hint for tomorrow....our mouths will probably be watering by the end of the day.

See you then!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AngBreidenbach said...

Oh Yay!! I'm going to have fun with that prize!
You are a treasure too:-)
Angie

Lindi said...

Yes, you will have fun. Have you gone to the website and listened to a sample?
Great stuff!!!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...