Too Many Books

I love to read. I mean really love to read. And right now I'm reading up to 4 books. There are so many books I want to read, but haven't yet.
To me reading is relaxing. Even the books that take you on a roller coaster--yes, I can relax on the coaster. I love having my imagination sparked with ideas. I love reading into a world someone else has created. I love reading how characters handle certain situations.
















I just love to read.

I can't remember a time in my life where I wasn't reading. I've always had a book I'm reading. It's only been later here in life that I've learned to read more than one book at a time. I find it fun. I don't read the same type of books together. Right now I'm reading a YA, a devotional, a women's fiction and a contemporary romance. All different, yet all intriguing.

What about you? Voracious reader? Not at all? Can you read more than 1 book at a time?

(Photo courtesy of Google Images)

4 comments:

Aron White said...

There are a ton of unread books on my shelves and sometimes it feels like a person can be more into the idea of reading than the actual reading itself which is usually due to a busy schedule. It's a great pleasure though when I can find some quiet time, pull out an unfinished book and knock off a bunch of pages.

Lindi said...

Hi Aron,
Good to hear from you again. Like you I love finding quiet time to read. Especially if you are really into a book.
And you know sometimes I feel like I'm into the idea of reading..because of that busy schedule I certainly can't read as often as I'd like to.
Thanks again for stopping by.

Ciara said...

I wish I had more time to read. By the time I'm done, writing, blogging, promoting, critiquing, etc... I don't seem to have any time left for reading. :( Someday I hope to return to it.

Lindi said...

Ciara--there is always so much to do. Then if you DO get a chance to pick up a book---what if it's one of those you can't put down? That's frustrating as well!! :)

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...