Blog Award



My friend Ciara Knight gave me this blog award.

Here are the rules when I give the award to you!

1. Thank the person/people who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass on to 7 blogs and let them know.


So, seven things about myself

I love mornings.
I love coffee!
My favorite show to watch in reruns is The Nanny
I would love to visit Alaska for a summer. (Summer--not winter!!)
Reading 2 to 3 books at a time has become the way I read now.
My husband surprises me with very cool watches because he's a very cool guy.
I'm glad I met Ciara!!

Here are my 7 bloggers. Oh, but I have 8--Hope that's all right!!

Hildie McQueen
Margaret Ethridge
Ciara Knight
Christy LaShea
Lindsay Downs
Missy Tippens
Angie Breidenbach
Critty Joy
Your turn!!

1 comment:

Ciara said...

I love morning and coffee, too. :) That's why we get along so well. I can't wait to see you at the conference. :)

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...