Wednesday I was on Seekerville. What a blast! So much fun. And Wednesday was also the day my book became available on Amazon.com
I have so much to be thankful for. Yes, there's a lot of 'life' stuff happening as well, but we take the good with the bad, the happy with the sad, the stress with the peace.
Where are you at now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to read this. :) You are such an awesome writer.
I'm excited for you, too Ciara!
Post a Comment