New Month New Rules

May is right around the corner. I've been thinking about this blogging thing. How I either need to do it or not. I've been looking around at other people's blogs, seeing what I like to read, seeing what holds my interest. I figure if I'm reading there must be something about it I like.
Or if I start reading then quit, there must be something about it that doesn't hold my interest.
I'm going to try an experiment for the month of May. I'm going to post on general, everyday life stuff. Stuff nobody in the world may care about but me.
I mean I have things that happen to me on a daily basis. Funny things, sad things. There are things happening in the media--I mean we had a royal wedding today. Oh, and my son just announced his engagement to a fabulous girl the whole family loves.
Yes, see, I have things.
And this weekend hubby and I are watching the grandkids. Fun. Tonight I took them for mexican food. The little guy, who's three said he wanted a chicken taco, beans and rice. I ordered it. When it came to the table he said he didn't want any of it. I said, well it was only 3.99. Eat more chips and dip.
I mean I'm not stressing over it. He ended up eating the chicken out of the taco anyway before all was said and done.
Fun stuff.
Yeah, we'll see how May goes.

2 comments:

Pamela Mason said...

#1- You're a GRANDMOTHER?

#2- I'd love to read about your life stuff! Sorry to be late commenting, but I'm experimenting too: spread the comment love around every few days. Sorta like fertilizer LOL! Can you tell I've been gardening today?

#3- Congrats on the engagement!

#4- You're a GRANDMOTHER??!!!

Lindi said...

Pam--yes---I'm a grandma!
Thanks for stopping by. I'll visit your blog, too and we'll at least keep up with each other.
Thanks on the engagement--we are thrilled!!
And yes, again, I am a grandma--although with the post I just posted I need to get better at a few things.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...