Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I have so much to be thankful for. Not everything goes right every day, not every situation is to my liking, not every dream has been realized. But to focus on those things would be foolish.
What I do have and know and love puts those negative thoughts to shame. My family, my friends, the fact I get to live in a house, have a car to drive.
The common factor all these good things have is God. Without Him I would be nowhere. My thinking would be misguided, my decisions would be misdirected, my over-all attitude would leave a lot to be desired.
I'm thinking we should be thankful everyday for the love He's given us so we can love each other.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...