You God-a Love It!!!!!

I'm back in Atlanta now. Yeah! I just love being home. I missed my hubby and my cat. Yes, I that order. I swear!
As I mentioned in my previous post I had been in Houston and the last night I was there I stayed with my hubby's Aunt and Uncle. Ruth and Shorty. Shorty is a minister and we had great conversations.
The morning I left I showed him my devotional by Andrew Murray. I asked Shorty if he had ever read him and he said no. So I told him how I'm inspired by Andrew Murray's insightfulness. His love of the Lord is incredible.
As we are walking out the door (they took me to work that day) Uncle Shorty gives me a book. It's titled 'not I but Christ' by Stephen E. Olford. Uncle Shorty tells me it's a good book that he thinks I'll enjoy reading. He then quotes Galations 2:20--"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
So we converse a little about the book and they drop me off, we say our goodbyes and I am sad to leave them.
Later in the day I"m at the airport waiting on the plane. I decide to look at the book Uncle Shorty gave me and I glance through it. Then I remember I didn't read my Andrew Murray devotional that morning because I had been visiting with Uncle Shorty and Aunt Ruth.
So I open up Daily in His Presence by Andrew Murray. The title for October 4--"Jesus Crucified". The content of the devotional?
You got it. Galations 2:20.
I smiled and goosebumps ran up my arms. Wow. And things like this happen often with God. He is the master planner, creator and organizer of all that is Him. Right about now I'm thinking he wants me to dig deeper into this matter.
What do you think?

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...