Rain and NASCAR


Ah! It's raining in Georgia. Not a whole lot, but the streets are wet, the ground is damp and I had to turn the windshield wipers on tonight and this morning.
Yeah!
We need the rain so badly! Of course it will start raining now. It's NASCAR weekend coming up and that just goes hand in hand with rain. I remember more than one year of hanging out all day just to go home because we were rained out.
What's amazaing to me is that south Georgia has has way too much rain and north Georgia is in a severe drought. Send some water our way folks!!
Oh, well, I'll report back about the race (or non-race) on Sunday.



Anyone know who this racer is?

8 comments:

Lindi said...

Nobody knows who this racer is?

Anonymous said...

jr

Lindi said...

No, not Jr.....
Guess again?
Do you think he's cute? I do!!

Lindi said...

Hint,
He is driving the car that's one it's end in the other picture at the beginning of the blog.

Hint #2---I named my fish after him.

Jennifer Taylor said...

We're in a severe drought too here in NC. It rained for the last three days, but they said it would do little to help. In order to catch up, it would have to rain every day for a whole month. Oh, well! Blessings to you, Lindi.

Lindi said...

Jenn,
yes, the drought it terrible. I think we are in the same boat you are. It is going to have to rain a whole bunch for it to make a dent in the drought.

Christy LaShea said...

Rusty Stewart?

I don't know any of the racers besides Gordon and Earnhardt.

My brother in law and his wife are headed to the race tomorrow.

Have fun if you go!

Lindi said...

Okay,
Since race day is over, I"ll tell.


Elliott Sadler. He drives the #19 car. He used to drive the 38 M&M's car and that's him going down the backstretch on his side in the other photo.
No more race posts for awhile.
I promise!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...