One of our F.A.I.T.H. ladies is going through a really rough time right now. I can't say too much, want to wait until she's back with us, but if you feel led, please pray for peace for our Angie. She's an incredible lady whose heart is so big.

Angie,
I'm praying for you and your family. God knows what a powerful servant you are. He will bring the peace and comfort you're looking for.

Strange how we can miss emails. Conversing over the web deepens relationships, friendships and such. I miss seeing her name in my inbox, her comments on my blog as well as the F.A.I.T.H. blog.

Angie----can't wait to have you back.
Peace be with you.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...