Little blessings---big fun!!!

Another week gone by without posting. Time surely flies. I have been here, there, everywhere I think!!
But starting today, my husband and I have the privilege of being Gigi and Papa all weekend. Our little granddaughter Allison is here making our lives exist with nothing but smiles.
She's beautiful, sweet and sooooo much fun.
We have been looking forward to this weekend for a while.
Ally and I went grocery shopping and we visited Aunt Nenna (Brenna) at Belks.
Then we went home for dinner, bath, storytime and bed.
So many prayers have been answered this week for me. God is indeed good and he blesses us in so many ways. Having the little girl around is just one of those ways.
How has God blessed you?

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...