Hernando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of life as a great big puzzle. You know how you try and fit a piece you think will fit into the spot and you push and manuver and it just doesn't go? I think that's how we are with God. Sometimes, we just want to make our own way, and it just doesn't work.
But then, ah, there are those pieces that just fit right in. No conflict, no manuvering, just a slip and they're in place. Those are God's pieces.
And I met a piece of my life puzzle last week.
Hernando and his wife Annie.


I've been talking to Hernando on the phone for over 10 years at my job. He has always been so nice and awesome and when he found out my family and I were going to be in Fort Lauderdale we arranged to meet. We had a great dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. We go to know each other, his wife is as incredible as he is. When he and Annie had to leave, my step-daughter Lisa looked at me and said "those are the nicest two people I have ever met in my life."
It's true. And I'm glad God chose them to be a part of my life.
They are one more piece of the incredible puzzle God has mapped out for me.
Here is a picture of all six of us.

Thanks Hernando and Annie for being the awesome people you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun Lindi. You and your family are terrific and I look forward to spending time with you guys in the future. I hope that next time you are in town we will have something really interesting and exciting for all of us to do. You are wonderful, kind and caring and I miss u.

Hernando

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...