Twice as Nice

For the second post in a row I have exciting news to share. First my cp and friend Maureen Hardegree has launched her website. Click here to visit. It's a great sight done by Author Designs. For a look at their clientele click here. Pretty impressive list. Maureen is a multi-published short story author who is currently working on a young adult novel. She has written historical and paranormal romances also, which have yet to be published. If you look on my favorite author list, you'll find her there.
Second, I seem to be on a roll of winning books. I won two books from Amy Wallace's website and one from Michelle Rodger's blog. I have received two of the three books I've won. Shirlee McCoy's Even in the Darkness-a Love Inspired Suspense novel, and Jill Elizabeth Nelson's Reluctant Burglar-a Multnomah novel. I'm looking forward to reading both of them.

Currently I'm reading Virginia Kantra's Home Before Midnight. If anyone who is reading this blog has never read a novel by Virginia Kantra do so immediately. It is a matter of life and death. Literally. She writes suspense novels. Close Up is another single title novel by Virginia, which was nominated for a Rita Award. I think over half the books Virginia has written have received that incredible nomination. She's an awesome writer and a sweeheart of a person. Check out
Virginia Kantra.

Lots of names in this post. That's because there are a lot of great writers out there. Check them out and let me know what you think.

And who knows. Maybe the next post will be titled- Third Time's the Charm!

1 comment:

Missy Tippens said...

Your lucky streak is hot right now. Get those writing submissions out!! :)

Missy

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...