Book Review-Running Lean-Diana Sharples






When I started this book, I really didn't have an idea of how it would end. Would it be the 'tied up in a pretty bow' ending? Or would it be a sad ending? Diana Sharples did an amazing job with the book. The ending was perfect! Of course I'm not going to tell you the ending--you have to read. This was a great Y/A book with issues that so many teens face. I've personally not dealt with these issues, but I felt Stacey's struggle--and Calvin's as he tried to help her. This is a book I would recommend. Well written, characters that act true to their situations. Passion, heartbreak, sadness, joy--yeah, it's all there.


When you cause me to cry in the airport while waiting on my plane--I say you've done a great job as a writer. Well written, Diana!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lindi. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...