Gems of Wisdom-Book Launch


Today I'm honored to share with you a debut release Gems of Wisdom. Author Angela Breidenbach show how to improve interpersonal skills for better relationships. The book uses gems as memory anchors.


Angela also partnered with Pamba Toto to design a line of jewelry which in turn helps orphans through Hope's Promise Orphan Ministries.


I asked Angela why she wrote Gems of Wisdom. This is what she told me:

I believe it's a part of the ministry God called me to. He didn't make a mistake when he gave me to my mom, the experiences I've lived, and my intense desire to gain wisdom. Writing Gems of Wisdom: For a Treasure-filled Life is about how I can help other people with what I've learned.

I had the pleasure of taking an online class of Gems of Wisdom with Angela. The study was very detailed, powerful, and helpful. You see, you can tell when you're being presented with 'information' and you can tell when you're being presented what I like to call 'heartmation.' Yes, I made the word up, but it's info from the heart. It's not just head knowledge, it's heart knowledge. And Angela's book comes from her heart written with a heart to help others overcome obstacles she herself, along with most of us, have been through. The Lord has gifted Angela with the ability to teach in a caring and loving manner.

Gems of Wisdom is available here. and here.


1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you so much, Lindi, for sharing about Gems of Wisdom: For a Treasure-filled Life. I really hope I'm able to help others through this book. I love "heartmation"! Wow!

Also, if Amazon is out of stock, I have some copies available through my website http://www.mygemofwisdom.com on the Store page. These were shipped from my publisher so I can autograph them and send :-)

Appreciatively!
Angie

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...