I've redesigned my blog!!! Yeah!! I really like it. I accidentally changed the whole background a few months ago---and wasn't really fond of it.
I decided to play with the design tonight, and I found something I really like.
Maybe this will be the start of a new blogging regime for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
4 comments:
I like it. It's fun to see new decor sometimes, whether in a house or on a blog.
Thanks, Meg. Maybe we can hold each other accountable for posting!
I like it. I think it's YOU!
Thanks, Jenn.
Post a Comment