Sunday Psalm

Sunday May 24th

Psalm 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the Lord,
He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
He has put a new song in my mouth
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the Lord.
NKJV


We are almost done with our series 40 at church. We read this Psalm the Sunday after Easter and are celebrating the 40 days Jesus walked the earth after the resurrection.
We are also singing a song by U2---titled 40. It's based on this Psalm. Check it out on You Tube if you have a minute.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...