It's almost 2008 and I decided to have a new look for my blog. I hope it's easy to read. You'll have to bear with me for a few days as I get all my stuff added back on, my links and all that jazz.
Let me know what you think!!
Hope to have this finished by the end of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
No comments:
Post a Comment