Mexico Mission Trip


Tomorrow we'll be headed to Mexico for our mission trip. Please keep our team in your prayers. We are Lindi, Lenny, Kay, Casey, Patty, and June. Thank you so much. I will post when we return and hopefully be able to share some awesome stories and pictures. This is my first mission outreach trip and I'm excited, nervous, unknowing but trusting. Trusting in Him whose word needs spreading. For we were commanded to make disciples of all nations......
Praise God!

Here is a link to the blog of the mission we are doing.
Pan de Vida Mission Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be well, be safe, and God speed............

Cousin Wendy

Lindi said...

Thank you!! I can't wait to comment when we get back.

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you all for a safe and blessed mission trip. I know God has great things in store for you and the people of Mexico.

Love you!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...