Day 1 Winner-Sappy Love Poem Contest

Hi all,

Here is the winner from day one.
Tune in tomorrow for more fun on stanza 2.
And remember if you post anonymous, you have to sign a name or you can't be the winner because I don't know who you are. I do have an anonymous poster that posts alot cousin Wendy---so speak up, sign your name.



Angie is the winning line contributor.

And since Angie seems to have taken a poetry class....and her name was picked out of the box by my hubby.....I think God was speaking to me to step it up a notch..We are going by Angie's 10,10,6,10 meter for tomorrow.

Check back early am and get the next three lines.

Thanks to all for commenting and I look forward to more fun tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
Lenny loves Lindi,
And I do so to !

What abour 5-5-4-4 ??

hehehe - have a great day all !

Lindi said...

I think you have it going on anonymous.....
name please!!

Anonymous said...

Twas Cousin Wendy my dear !

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you for putting me in for the earrings! This is a fabulous idea for a contest.
Angie

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...