Why Do People Fall In Love-O
Off!
Dictionary.com says: adjective 33. slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.Check It Out!
If you are a little off it might be that you fall in love with someone because they are a little off as well. Notice I said a little. I know there are plenty of days I feel off--and I hope my hubby is off as well so he doesn't notice.
Every had an 'off' day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
4 comments:
Of course, we all have off days. It is great to have a partner that can support you while having an off day.
For every off day, there's an several on days in my house, which makes it a very pleasant place to be.
Yep, I have an off day every now and then. Hubby and I just prefer we not have our off days at the same time. : )
Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
Ciara--I know I'm thankful for my Hubby--I seem to have a lot of off days. :)
Jaycee--I like the vibe in your house. :)
Susanne--how true. That'll be the new rule--no off days at the same time. I like it.
Post a Comment