A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-J

Why Do People Fall In Love-J

Jewelry!
Dictionary.com says:noun
1. articles of gold, silver, precious stones, etc., for personal adornment. Check It Out!

Let's face it-some people fall in love with somebody because they give them nice jewelry. Or the fact that the person gives them nice jewelry leads to love. This post doesn't mean it's necessarily a superficial kind of love. But if a gal is on the fence regarding love a nice piece of jewelry could help tip the favor the guys way!

Agree?

Just to dispel the notion of superficial love, we'll give away a gift/review copy of my romance Her Best Catch. Leave a comment along with your email address in the comment section and you will be entered in the drawing!! Yes, it's another GIVE-AWAY DAY!!!


6 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Interesting theme! But if a guy gave me jewelry in hopes of winning my heart it would only prove he doesn't know me. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Doesn't work on my wife - she doesn't wear any.

Lindi said...

Sharkbytes---me too! Funny! Am slow getting to visit blogs-hope to get back into the swing in a day or two--

Alex---ha--same thing for me and Sharkbytes--but I know some gals...and they'd LOVE them some fine, expensive jewelry.

Anonymous said...

Interesting J word for your theme. Jewelry is not something I would look at as a swaying factor for me as to if I were going to love someone or not.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Georgina Morales said...

Kissing is definitively nice and it has all to do with love; now, jewelry on the other hand... I don't think anyone falls in love for jewelry but people who is already in love tend to want to gift the other only the best, thus the jewelry... Nice theme!

From Diary of a Writer in Progress

Lindi said...

Susanne--I'm in agreement with you--it would not sway me either.


Gina--good points made. :)Jewelry after the love seems like a great thing.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...