A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-D
Why Do People Fall in Love-D
Drop-dead GORGEOUS!
Dictionary.com inspiring awe, astonishment, or envy Check It Out!
Okay, you may think this post a little superficial but when dictionary.com had it listed, well really, could I pass it up? No. But really, who doesn't notice someone who's drop-dead gorgeous? I know I do. Doesn't mean people that aren't, (like me!) aren't lovable, but there's something about seeing a handsome/pretty face. And sure, there's more to a person than looks, but here at the A-Z Challenge we're looking at 26 different aspects to falling in love.
So, go with me today!! :)
A-Z Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...

9 comments:
A pretty face will certainly draw that initial look and attention. Certainly doesn't hurt!
Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z
Shannon---yes it will! Then it's looking inside and hoping it's just as pretty.
Drop-dead gorgeous sure attracts the honey bees. Sadly, for many women, it also attracts the flies, too! Followed over from Alex's blog. See? Now, you know me. A little. :-) Roland
Yes, drop dead gorgeous may draw someone in. But is there more to them than the gorgeous looks? If not, they don't really have much for a person to stick around for.
Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
Roland--Hi!! Thanks for stopping by. Alex has a great blog going--nice to 'see' you. :)
Suzanne--I agree-there has to be more-if not--see ya!!
Hi-found you through the A-Z challenge and happy to be a new follower. I'm looking for blog writers who are Christian, who write and/or read romance, and/or are rural. Glad to meet you!
Lust at first sight I believe in, true love takes time! Love it's a beautiful thing!
Hildie--so true!!
Post a Comment