A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-N

Why Do People Fall In Love-N

Nice!

Dictionary.com says:djective, nic·er, nic·est. pleasing; agreeable; delightful Check It Out!


Don't we all love nice people? We all know them. Those who go out of their way to be helpful. Those who do things for you just because. I like the words the dictionary uses. Pleasing--agreeable--isn't that something to look forward to!

And what about delightful? Don't those words bring a smile to your face?

What's something nice someone has done for you lately? or what nice thing have you done for somebody?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby did the laundry for me this weekend, without being asked. That is a big nice, as far as I'm concerned.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

My hubby stayed home with the kids so I could go to a baby shower on Saturday without them in tow. I thought that was very nice. :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife made killer dinners this weekend 'just because.'

Lindi said...

Jaycee--it's nice to have some get-away time, isn't it? Very nice hubby.

Lindi said...

Alex--Ah--The FOOD! I know I appreciate a great meal. :)

Ciara said...

My husband did everything while I was at RT. He then even did the laundry so I wouldn't have anything to do when I got home. He's the best!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...