A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-I

Why do People Fall In Love-I

Interesting.

Dictionary.com says: adjective
1.engaging or exciting and holding the attention or curiosity: an interesting book. Check It Out!

Yes, some people fall in love because they think the other person is interesting. And don't we want to hang out with interesting people? What's interesting is the different things people find interesting. What I think is interesting in a person may not be interesting to you.

So, what do you find interesting about a person? The things they do? The way they act? A combination of many things?

Let me know!

6 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

I find creative people interesting. :-)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

I find people who don't fit into one specific little box interesting.

Example: my husband is a college professor, a motorcycler/biker, a bouncer/personal security guard, a poet, very sensitive, and more sentimental than me. He cries at sappy movies, and is the one who wants to cuddle after lovemaking (not me). All of these things and more make him so interesting to me. :D

Rhonda Parrish said...

I think you've chosen a very interesting topic for your A to Z challenge :)

Think Positive, Be Positive said...

Hi...I'm hopping over from the A to Z Challenge. I challenge you to visit my blog and try to figure out today's mystery word but no fair grabbing a dictionary first...;0)...good luck with the challenge!

Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com

Lindi said...

Misha--Creative people are interesting. You never know what will come about with them and what they will 'create.' :)


Jaycee--love the description of your guy!! How interesting!! I love that he's all those things. :)

Lindi said...

Rhonda--thanks--sorry I'm a little slow getting to everyone's blogs--I will get there!! I have a sick child (27, but never gets sick!) and I've been nursing her.

Donna--Hi---ditto from above. Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs! I love the A-Z Challenge and the people I meet.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...