Why Do People Fall in Love-U

Why Do People Fall In Love U=Understanding Ah--U was a difficult letter for this topic. I thought of unusual, also, but decided to go with understanding. There are just some people who seem more understanding than others. Not that they always take your side or agree with you, but that they are willing to listen and let you talk through something and can at least get what you are trying to say. I also think it's a demeanor of sorts. Maybe more laid-back? What do you think? Am I on the right track or should I have went with unusual?

6 comments:

Mary Aalgaard said...

Showing an understanding of each other and what is important is vital to a relationship.

Play off the Page

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Understanding, just like love, takes effort.

Ruth said...

I always try to listen and understand, but I have never thought of myself as laid-back.
I think understanding others is important.

Anonymous said...

You're right on track. Understanding is also a reason people stay in love.

Lindi said...

Mary--I think it is important as well. Especially if you've been in a relationship where it wasn't important--their way or no way doesn't work.


Karen--I really want to be a good listener. :)

Jaycee-thanks for stopping by!

Lindi said...

Alex--it does take effort. You're right.

Ruth--maybe the laid back part is just my perception. :)

Linda--I agree!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...