A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-F





Why Do People Fall In Love-F

Fairy-Tale romance:

Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dragons, fairies, or other magical creatures.

2.an incredible or misleading statement, account, or belief: His story of being a millionaire is just a fairy tale. Check It Out!


Well, we've all had this fantasy--or we've known someone who's had this fantasy. The fairy-tale romance. Does it exist? I think it can--it all depends on your state of mind. I love the idea--I don't think the way it's portrayed on-screen is very realistic, but I'd like to think I've found my very own fairy-tale romance with my hubby. How about you?


This is us on vacay about 5 years ago.















In honor of fairy-tale romance day it's GIVE-AWAY DAY! You know the rules. Leave a comment and email address to be entered in the drawing to win a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch!!

Open to all!





A-Z Challenge

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! Enjoyed your post. I think I had a fairy tale courtship. My husband told me he loved me after a 1+1/2 weeks of dating and we were engaged after knowing each other only 2 weeks. Today we are celebrating our 21st anniversary.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I like this theme! I'm not sure my husband and I have the fairy tale romance. It started out that way then life happened. He and I are more like the couple who has to battle dragons in the forest. There's no one else I'd rather be battling dragons with however!

Nice blog! I hope you're enjoying the Challenge.

KarenG

Shannon Lawrence said...

Cute picture! Like you, I believe I've found my fairy tale romance. 16 years in August! High school sweethearts. It does happen outside books and movies!

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If by fairy tale you mean being married to your best friend for a very long time, then I'm living it.

Lindi said...

Susanne--What a great story. I'm going to share with my daughter who has met a guy in Jan and I swear they are going to get married--they are fabulous together. Everyone keeps saying 'but they haven't known each other long' I keep saying--'I'm the gal who writes stories where people meet, fall in love and marry in a month--go for it!'

Lindi said...

Karen---I think that's the way it goes sometimes--your post made me think of a Taylor Swift (I'm a HUGE Taylor fan) Long Live. If you haven't heard it you should check it out.
"I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you---Long live--"

It could be your theme song!! I cry every time I hear it.

Lindi said...

Shannon--I love high school sweetheart stories. They do exist and I love how far the memories together go back. Congrats!

Lindi said...

Alex--we all have our own version of fairy-tale--and I like yours!! Glad your FT is alive and happening!!

Unknown said...

Hi, I just love goodhearted people!! You have a great take on the Challenge. Just dropped in to say "hi" and keep up the great work!

Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...