A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-Q

Why Do People Fall In Love-Q

Quaint!

Dictionary.com says:adjective, -having an old-fashioned attractiveness or charm; oddly picturesqueCheck It Out!

Love a definition when the word charm is used! I think people can find people to be quaint. A little old-fashionedness might be nice in today's crazy, fast-paced world! I can kind of picture the girl next door for this type of falling in love.

What about you? What do you think of when you think quaint?

And because it's a Q kind of day it's going to be a GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave a comment and your email address to be in the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch. (US residence only)

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Someone is going to have a great day. I LOVE your book. I'll shout out about this, everyone should read Her Best Catch. :)

Lindi said...

Ciara--you are too kind!!! :) Thanks.

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Ooh, me want!

jc[at]jayceedelorenzo[dot]com.

Ghadeer said...

There's something attractive about being quaint!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! I don't think of a person when I think quaint.

I think of a little cottage with a beautiful flower garden, a small vegetable garden, a swing in the back, a victorian style birdhouse on a pole, all surrounded by a white picket fence. That is quaint to me.

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Lindi said...

Jaycee--you're entered!! :)


Jnana---I think so, too.


Susanne--when I think quaint in terms of people I always picture an Amish cap--not sure why.
But the 'scene' you described is the picture of quaint.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...