A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-R

Why Do People Fall In Love-R

Ready!

Dictionary.com says:adjective
1. completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use: Check It Out!

Wow! So are we ever really ready? Sometimes I think we are. We're just in that spot or have done enough that we know we are ready to get married. How about you? If you're married did you know you were ready? Or if you're not married, do you think you'll know?

And I know we just gave a book away yesterday, but since we're talking marriage here today I think it's fair we do a GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave a comment and your email address to be entered in the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch. (US residence only) We are going to have one more International Give-Away Day---keep checking back!

6 comments:

Ciara said...

I was never ready for marriage, but I'm glad I took the plunge.

Lindi said...

Ciara--I know you are glad you did! I'm glad I did, too. Love my hubby. :)

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

I was ready, and I'm glad it happened right when it did.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

By the time I proposed, I knew I was ready.

Anonymous said...

Long before I met my dear husband, I thought I was ready to get married. I'm just glad it never happened. When dear hubby came along, it was definitely right.

Lindi said...

JC--I'm with you!

Alex--tell us about your proposal! I love those stories--I promise it won't end up in print. :)


Susanne--I had to do it twice to get it right, but I did the second time around. So happy now. And today is our anniversary!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...