A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-P

Why Do People Fall In Love-P

Pretty!

Dictionary.com says this:adjective --pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness Check It Out!

We all love pretty things. They catch our eye. They make us smile. Same goes with pretty people. But the inside needs to be just as pretty as the outside. Don't you agree?
I love how the definition uses the word gracefulness. That's just an all around-feel-good word if I've ever heard one.

What comes to mind when you think pretty?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is nature, I think of roses or a beautiful sunset.

If it is people, I want to know what a person has in their hearts. I'd rather see a person's inner beauty first, then the outer beauty.

Ciara said...

I think of random acts of kindness. That is always a beautiful thing to see.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Us guys may notice the outside first, but there better be a wonderful person on the inside or the deal's off.

Lindi said...

Susanne--I love roses--my hubby has grown some very 'pretty' ones.

Ciara--Random acts of kindness are amazing--and always make you feel good.


Alex-I agree!!

Kate OMara said...

Quaint is old fashioned, traditional & cute!
#41 following
Kate
A to Z http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/

Lindi said...

Kate--thanks for the follow--and yes, quaint is old-fashioned.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...