A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-B





A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-B

B is for Beauty

I'm not just talking about physically beautiful people. Although we all know them. We all see people who are pleasing to the eye. When they walk by you think about how beautiful they are.
But true beauty comes from within. According to dictionary.com here is the definition of beauty:

The quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest). CHECK IT OUT HERE

I love how they worded it--intense pleasure or deep satisfaction. Because don't we all love those feelings? They just make us feel good.

So what do you find truly beautiful in a person?


A-Z Challenge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, there's never an ugly bride is there? (at least I don't think so, but I always cry at weddings so I suppose I never get to look at them properly). Sooooo...maybe it's happiness. If you're happy and you show it, clap your...sorry - if you're happy and you show it then you're beautiful!

Precy Larkins said...

Beauty, for me, is not just skin-deep. I'm attracted to people who have beautiful spirits about them. Physical beauty is just a bonus! :D

Great post!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A genuine spirit.

Lindi said...

Susan--I agree--all brides are beautiful. There's just something about them!!


Cherie--I agree---

Alex--like that!

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...