A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-Z

Why Do People Fall In Love-Z

Zany!

Dictionary.com says: adjective 1.ludicrously or whimsically comical; clownish.

Check It Out!

Well I knew I liked the word the minute I saw the term whimsical in the definition. I think we all know someone who's a little zany. And I'm sure there are some people who are out there looking to fall in love with someone zany.

What do you think?

I can't believe it's the last day of the Challenge!! It's been awesome and I hope to be 'seeing' you after the challenge is done.

And to celebrate the new friends I'm giving away 5 books today. 4 U S residence only and 1 International. So it's a huge GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave your name and email address to be entered in the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch!

Thanks again!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! Whew, we made it to the end. I'll continue to stop by to see what you are blogging about. Have an awesome day!

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Lindi said...

Susanne---ditto! :) So nice meeting you through this challenge.

Jennifer Shirk said...

I bet you're ready for a blog rest now! LOL
sounds like a great giveaway!!

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Yay! You did it...and that's a great word to end on. I'm feeling a little zany today! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a zany friend or two in their lives!

Congrats on finishing the challenge!

~Lynn
http://www.acommonsea.com

Lindi said...

Jennifer--I can say I haven't blogged everyday for a month ever. But it's been fun! Probably will go on a 3 day a week schedule now.

Jaycee--I think zany is the perfect word to describe the fun month. :)

Lynn--I agree!! Thanks for stopping by.

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...