A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-S

Why Do People Fall In Love-S

Sensational!

Dictionary.com says:adjective
1.producing or designed to produce a startling effect, strong reaction, intense interest, etc., especially by exaggerated, superficial, or lurid elements: Check It Out!

Okay--I do admit the definition threw me off a little. Exaggerated? Okay. I guess sensational is a little over the top. But I love sensational people. What makes someone sensational in my book? People who are willing to do whatever it takes to get things done. People who go out of their way to help people. Do you know people like that?

What do you think is sensational?

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife, but she's not exaggerated. She's the real deal.

Hildie McQueen said...

Sensational probably means the effects that love brings to our senses. Hmphf, yeah that's it. I have something for you!!! Stop by and see. http://www.hildiemcqueen.com/?p=3396

Have a great week Lindi!

Lindi said...

Alex--love that!!

Hildie--Wow--what a great way to put it. :)

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...