Why Do People Fall In Love-H
Dictionary.com says: adjective, -pi·er, -pi·est.
1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
4. apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.
5. obsessed by or quick to use the item indicated (usually used in combination): a trigger-happy gangster. Everybody is gadget-happy these day Check It Out!
I had to list all the definitions for this one today. Quite the definitions! There are all different kinds of happy, aren't there? Some good, some maybe not so good.
But face it. We all, most of the time, like to be around happy people. They just have a great smile--a great disposition! What a great attribute to look for when you are looking to fall in love!
So, do you like happy people?
And because it's a Monday--well, it's going to be a GIVE-AWAY DAY! Leave a comment in the comment section, with your email address, and you'll be entered in the drawing for a review/gift copy of Her Best Catch! (US residence only)