A-Z WC-Why Do People Fall In Love-K

Why Do People Fall In Love-K

Kiss!

Dictionary.com says:verb (used with object)
1.to touch or press with the lips slightly pursed, and then often to part them and to emit a smacking sound, in an expression of affection, love, greeting, reverence, etc.: He kissed his son on the cheek. Check It Out!

Was this the easiest post of this month's theme? I think so! I mean thinking of love naturally leads to thinking of kissing. Don't you love to kiss someone who is a great kisser? Usually the person you're in love with is a great kisser--or at least you think they are because you love them. See, what a great circle of kissing love!!

And just because it's a fun kissing kind of post, and my heroine Allison is blown away by Ashton's kiss, it's another GIVE-AWAY DAY! Yes, 2 days in a row!

Leave a comment and your email address and you'll be entered in the drawing for a review/gift copy of my book Her Best Catch.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindi! Kiss is a great word for the letter K.
: )

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Grammy said...

Love is good, not to be confused with Lust. :) Love is not haughty, love is not unkind, Love is not puffed up, Love is not selfish (well, you know the quote from Corinthians, don't you?) Such a wonderful misused, misunderstood word. Thank you for the word reminder. Best wishes to you. Ruby

Shannon Lawrence said...

Oh, I definitely agree! My husband and I were friends first, as cliche as that may sound. I even hooked him up with his first girlfriend, another friend of mine.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Lindi said...

Susanne--Kiss seems to be a popular K word--I saw it on several blogs. :)

Lindi said...

Grammy--Love is indeed good!! And your welcome.

Lindi said...

Shannon--how fun!! And it's a great thing that you guys were best friends first. I was friends with my hubby too before we started dating.

Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...