Secrets of the Throne of Grace-1

From Andrew Murray: Daily in His Presence
July 2nd:
Thank You Lord for the abundance of grace I receive from You every day.

The insights Andrew Murray offers are invaluable to me. I love reading his devotionals. He writes in a way I can understand (most of the time) and pours out his heart and devotion to God in a way that is inspiring to say the least.
In this devotional July is the "Secret of the Throne of Grace" month.
How awesome is it there is a Throne of Grace.
As I pour out my heart, thoughts and anguish to our Lord God, it is only by His grace that we are saved. I can hardly comprehend the concept. He loves us enough to forgive us.
I pray that I walk on the path that He leads. I pray that old ways die and His ways come to life.
And yes, Lord, I do thank You for the abundance of grace I receive from You every day.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...