And the difference was..............


This is me and Carla Hughes. Carla won the Golden Heart for the Inspirational Category. I met Carla earlier in the week. I went up to her and introduced myself as second place. She looked at me when I said that so I explained that every time we finaled in a contest together she won first and I won second. We had a good laugh. What an awesome person to come in second place behind. I was thrilled she won the GH.



All dressed up!
Here is Missy, Janet, Cheryl and Terry. We had a great time at dinner.

I know one of the reasons I had such a great time at conference was because of who I surrounded myself with. I roomed with Missy--awesome lady---then the F.A.I.T.H girls Angie and Mindy of course are incredible. Debbie Guisti, Darlene Buccholz and Janet Dean I already knew and they are lovely ladies. Then I met such great people like Terry Weldon, Cheryl Wyatt, Debra Clopton, Allison Pittman, Kimberly Fish, Leigh Bale. I know there are others, it's late and my brain isn't working right. Oh, I also talked with Deeanne Gist whome I've met before through our mutual friend Meg, and I got to meet Tamara Alexander, a truly lovely lady.
So you see, surrounded by such Godly, humble, beautiful ladies as these, how could I have been anything but blessed.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who made my conference awesome.

2 comments:

Missy Tippens said...

You're the best roomie ever!!

Missy :)

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Lindi,

Ditto back to you and it was WONDERFUL to get to know you some.

Hugs,

Cheryl

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...