My friend Meg tagged me to play a game called Six Weird Thing About Me.
So here goes:
1. I can not talk about, hear about, see or read anything medically related. I have a hard time watching hopital shows, reading certain authors, and while I'm concerned about your ailments, please, just ask me to pray. Don't go into details.
2. I, like Meg, can't stand Almond Extract. The Jergens stuff makes me have a headache and become naseaus. (Meg, they do make unscented Jergens.)
3. I can't have any type of artificial sweetner. None. Same thing, dizzy, headache, naseaus.
4. My favorite secular song in the whole world is Angie-by the Rolling Stones.
5. I skip through my house.
6. I love to do crossword puzzles.
There. 6 things about me.
Now, my turn to tag. Let's see.
Missy-who I'll be blogging about tomorrow, Angie, Mindy, Christy, Jennifer, (yes, all my faith blog ladies), and hmmmmm.... Michelle.
So, come on ladies, let's see all your secrets!!