I've Been Tagged

My friend Meg tagged me to play a game called Six Weird Thing About Me.

So here goes:

1. I can not talk about, hear about, see or read anything medically related. I have a hard time watching hopital shows, reading certain authors, and while I'm concerned about your ailments, please, just ask me to pray. Don't go into details.

2. I, like Meg, can't stand Almond Extract. The Jergens stuff makes me have a headache and become naseaus. (Meg, they do make unscented Jergens.)

3. I can't have any type of artificial sweetner. None. Same thing, dizzy, headache, naseaus.

4. My favorite secular song in the whole world is Angie-by the Rolling Stones.

5. I skip through my house.

6. I love to do crossword puzzles.


There. 6 things about me.
Now, my turn to tag. Let's see.
Missy-who I'll be blogging about tomorrow, Angie, Mindy, Christy, Jennifer, (yes, all my faith blog ladies), and hmmmmm.... Michelle.
So, come on ladies, let's see all your secrets!!

5 comments:

AngBreidenbach said...

I'm game:-) This sounds fun. Now I have to find some folks to tag. I'm working on mine now (Sat afternoon)
Angie

Anonymous said...

Lindi,
Do you know who the song Angie was written about ??

Lindi said...

Anonymous...no. Tell me!!!

Anonymous said...

Mick Jagger wrote the song about Angela Bowie, (David Bowie's wife) whom he was having an affair with at the time !!!!

Lindi said...

anonymous,

Very interesting information. I'm sure that's why I like the song so much. It's full of drama.
Thanks for the info

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...