Check out Angie's Contest on her blog. She's giving away a great book on parenting.
Also, Christy has a couple of great video clips of the Casting Crowns concert she attended over Thanksgiving weekend.
Go visit.....Go on....Check them out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Their Surprise Second Chance!
Look! Their Surprise Second Chance is available! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After her adult son su...
-
Titan I work at a Nissan dealership and we had a mama cat hanging around. She had babies and they were living under a car. One of the ladies...
-
Why Do People Fall In Love-F Fairy-Tale romance: Dictionary.com says: 1.a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dra...
-
Well, I went on vacay and I'm back and finally into the swing of things. I'm still not unpacked mind you. Seriously, I have issues t...
4 comments:
You're doing so good keeping up with your blog. You put me to shame. I've now assigned you the task of holding me accountable :-)
I will do. Angie inspired me. That girl is awesome with her blog.
In case you happen to read this, it is Wednesday and Marisa is in the hospital - we are going to have a baby today sometime !!!!!!
Has she had the baby yet?
Post a Comment