The Year of the Lord

Yeah....I don't know what that means. I only know it's true. And how do I know?
Picture this...Christmas Eve service at church..taking communion...praying at the altar.
A thought breaks into my mind.
This is the year of the Lord.
What? I think? The year of the Lord?
Strange. Shouldn't every year be the year of the Lord? Maybe this is the year of the Lord for me. Maybe I"m supposed to be doing something?

Questions....not sure what was going through my mind. But I finish praying and take my seat.

Fast forward twenty minutes. Service is over..people are wishing each other a Merry Christmas...I go up to Karen and Wendy who are having a conversation just in time to hear Wendy tell Karen....

Well, you know this is the year of the Lord.

I told Wendy about my altar experience and she says maybe the Lord is getting the members of our church in sync for something.
We're not sure what it meant, but trust me, it means something.
So for now, that's what I"m going on. Trust. Faith. Knowing.

The year of the Lord.
I'll keep you posted on how that unfold. Because I know it will.

No comments:

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...