The GRANDEST prize

Tomorrow starts the launch of my first-ever contest week. Come and see what's going on daily, then tune in next Sunday to see who is the recipient of the "Grand Prize."

Before I spill the beans (cliche) on what the "Grand Prize" is I just want to give praise to Jesus for giving us an example to live by to actually win the GRANDEST prize of all.
Life eternal.

On a much smaller scale I'm giving away a "Grand Prize" next Sunday. Anyone who posts a comment on the blog from Monday morning Jan 22 through Saturday night Jan 27th will be eligible. You can be entered as many as six times, once a day. If you only make one comment all week you'll only be entered once. (Don't be that person!)

And what will you win you ask?

The Secrets of Stoneley series from Steeple Hill Romantic Suspense. The first book is out this month. Fatal Image by Lenora Worth. (We all know what an awesome writer Lenora is.) There are six books in the series, and I will buy each of them when they come out and send it to the winner every month.

With that said, thank you for visiting, hope you come back, and don't forget to visit our F.A.I.T.H blog for the answers to the questions this week.

3 comments:

Lisa Barnett said...

Lindi--to me or Belinda to some!!!

"Blessings" to you and all of your wonderful writings. God is good and in his time and his will your book will be published. I enjoyed reading your interesting and creative blogs and your other writer friends too.

your buddy,
LISA B

Lisa Barnett said...

Lindi lou--- What is the next questions? you told me to sign on early, Here I am my friend and it's 8:28am.Blessings LISA

AngBreidenbach said...

I think this is a really fun contest! I love how you tied it in to the grandest prize, eternal life through Christ.
Great blog!
Angie

New Book Now Available-Their Surprise Second Chance!

 Look!  Their Surprise Second Chance  is available for pre-order! This is my first novel with Love Inspired and I'm so excited! After he...